The ENCORE Digital Weekly Magazine is a
CELEBRITYACCESS publication
July 13, 2017 


ADVERTISEMENT
MAIN PAGE
Feature News
Touring News
Business News
Venue News
Label & Publishing News
Technology News
Legal News
Obituaries
Industry Profile
Lefsetz Letter
Artist Snapshot
Vital Signs
International News
Net News


ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

INTERNATIONAL NEWS


Police Arrest Man After Alleged Threats To Ariana Grande Concert
Posted: July 11, 2017
SAN JOSÉ, Costa Rica (CelebrityAccess) -- Authorities in Costa Rica arrested a 22-year-old Colombian man who they allege made threats to attack a concert by Ariana Grande.

According to the Associated Press, Costa Rican prosecutors said in a statement that the suspect made the threatening statements online, identifying the man only by his family name, Caicedo Lopez.

Head Investigator Walter Espinoza told local media that the threats had been made in Arabic, the AP reported.

The alleged threats follow a May 22nd bombing outside of an Ariana Grande show in Manchester, England, that left 22 dead and 59 injured.

Grande's Costa Rican concert went ahead as planned on July 9th. - Staff Writers

© 2001-2017 Gen-Den Corporation. All rights reserved.
CelebrityAccessSM and Gen-DenSM are service marks of Gen-Den Corporation.

** ENCORE readers and those that utilize ENCORE features are bound by the ENCORE NEWSLETTER USE AGREEMENT. If you choose not to be bound by this agreement, please discard the e-mail and notify us of your desire to be removed from future mailings. **